Thursday, September 8, 2016

One month until PERU!

It's hard to believe that almost a year ago I announced that I was going to Peru in October 2016. Since then my third child was born. I've moved jobs, cities, and churches. There have been ups and downs, but through it all I've found that God is faithful.

With time counting down I have a lot to do. I have to finish my seminary class, do some public speaking this Saturday, buy some last-minute items for my trip, and prepare my teaching notes for the following New Testament books:

  • Luke
  • Acts
  • Romans
  • 2 Corinthians
  • 1&2 Thessalonians
  • 1&2 Timothy
  • Titus
  • Hebrews

Oh, and I'm still about $200 shy of the $2400 needed for the trip. If you've thought about supporting me financially but wanted to wait until I really needed it, now is the time. Online giving is quick and easy. Just click on this link. Be sure to put my name, ANDREW WENCL, in the notes field.
UPDATE: Someone has contacted me to let me know they will cover the last $200!
Those of you who have already given can expect to hear from me pretty soon. Thanks again!

As always, I covet your prayers.

Oh, and one more thing. If you'd like to see a 360-degree view of where I will be teaching, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment