Saturday, July 30, 2016

Peru mission trip: an important deadline is approaching

It’s getting down to the wire. The first deposit ($1,800) for my October mission trip to Peru is due by next Friday, August 5. Based on what has already come in and what I know is in the mail, I am currently $450 short of that amount. The overall cost of the trip is $2400, which covers airfare, lodging, food, and materials for the attendees.

I'm grateful for those who have already donated. If you've considered donating, but have been waiting, now is a great time. In order ensure it’s added to my total, you can give online directly to Reaching & Teaching here: www.egsnetwork.com/gift2?giftid=1EF91E68F77C49C.

Be sure to put my name, ANDREW WENCL, in the notes field.

If you'd like to give by check, you can write it out to Reaching & Teaching and mail it to

Reaching and Teaching
PO Box 122
Wheaton, IL 60187

Please include with the check (not on the check) a note with my name and "Chazuta October 2016 Trip."

Even if you're not in a position to give towards the trip, I'm still grateful for your prayers, especially as the deadline for the deposit draws near. Whether you donate, pray, or both, please send me a message to know that you did. It's encouraging to know that others are lifting me up to God in their prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment